Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Alcatraz Cast

Started getting cold yesterday
Sleep in day.I up at 5:30; shave then into office. Check some e-mail and news sites. Beth up and she does hair. I to bathroom to shower and get ready. Gt dressed; bring in Sunday paper; make our breakfast; and I eat and read Sunday paper. Beth eats. I into office and finish up e-mail and news sites. Beth does a wash. I turn on dish washer. Continue reading paper. Drive to Chipoltes and get three burritos. Home and Beth and I eat half our burritos. She will take other one to Melissa when she goes to her place of employment later. I down for nap with girls while she heads for her place of work. I up 2:30. Set up pill boxes for her. She does my pill boxes. I check mileage for trip to New Mexico in June. E-mail Fenady's. Beth makes reservations. Both into kitchen. I set u dinner and we eat while watching Huckabee. After dessert we watch final two-hour Alcatraz. She showers; I get ready. Later ~