Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 22, 2012


Sam follows me home after meeting - he glues cabinet sidings in prep work for tomorrow's painting. I check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami, and chips. Sam leaves. I work some more in office then move to living room where I watch the beginnings of a few movies and finally settle on Return to Warbow, with Phil Carey and Andrew Duggan. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up in two hours and bring in mail from outside; feed girls; open mail for Beth; clean up side yard. Into office and work on WIP for awhile. Into kitchen and start preparing corn on the cob for dinner. Start BBQ, Make avocado salads for both of us. Beth home and we eat. After dessert we watch last night's recording of CSI: Vegas. Beth showers while I get ready. Later ~