Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 19, 2012

Bath Day Again

Leave meeting minutes early and by PD Post Office to work graphite into PO box lock so it will open easier. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Drive girls to Marchelle's for baths and grooming. Home with girls then fix lunch and watch TV western while eating. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail; bring in mail from outside; feed girls; open mail for Berth; clean up side yard. Put meat out back to thaw in sun. Work at computer rest of afternoon. Bring in meat. Write here a little. Start BBQ. Beth home; help her inside with her stuff. I BBQ meat while Brth checks her e-mail. We eat dinner and talk. After dessert we watch CSI: Miami recording from last night. Both to office. She showers; I get ready. Later ~