Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Daisy at Vet today - she was pissed at me for taking her and wouldn't get near me.

Home after meeting to check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. To Sherry's by 9:00 for haircut. Pick up vacuum cleaner and drop it to Beth at her place of employment. Home. Have my lunch early while watching a Gene Autry Western: The Singing Hill. Take Daisy to her 11:30 dentist appointment - first time with teeth cleaning. Home and down for nap with girls. Up by 2:00 and check e-mail. Out to get mail and bring inside. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Open mail for Beth. Into office and work on computer. Eventually into kitchen to start preparing dinner. Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. She starts cooking dinner. I set table. Wash up. We eat and talk - watch some Hannity. After dessert we watch last nights recorded rerun of NCIS. Call Harry. She showers; I get ready. Later ~