Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, March 06, 2012


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Beth by with Rolls and drops something off. Talk to Jimmy George in Mississippi. I work in office until I into living room to watch The Silver Bullett with Johnny Mack Brown and Fuzzy Knight, Have half a sandwich and chips for lunch while viewing movie. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. To bank and make depoait for Beth. Home and clean up side yard. Work in office for the rest of afternoon. Into kithen; start enchiladas. Beth home;she into office. I make salads. Call her and we eat and talk. Afterdessert she washes her hair; I work in office. Then we watch Smash, from last night's recording. She shower; I get ready and write here. Later ~