Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Dreamgirls

Grocery Shopping after I leave meeting at 7:30. Home and Brenda helps me in with groceries. I put them away. Make popcorn and share with Brenda. I work at computer for awhile. Brenda leaves. I continue at computer. Beth took some people to airport and brought in a new batch. I watch some TV and eat lunch. I down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Beth is home; she brought in mail. I into dining room and sit with her - we talk. Spend some time in office with her. Get ready then drive to meet the Grippis for dinner at Consuelas Cafe. Nice food and conversation: they fill us in on their recent trip to Mainland China. Home and we watch Blu-Ray version of Dreamgirls. She showers and I get ready. Later ~