Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 24, 2012

John Ford directs Tim Holt in Stagecoach

Leave meeting early and drive to Sam's to shop for Hall and us. Drive home and off-load our stuff and put it away. Check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Into living room and watch Wagon Train with Tim Holt. Make a sandwich and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Bring in mail from outside. Feed girls, Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office for awhile. Call Beth. Start making dinner. She home and I begin heating chips with cheese. She works in office. We eat and watch some O'Reilly and John Stossel special program about laws. Into office and write here. She works on computer. Beth showers. Then we watch Monday's recording of Alcatraz. She gets ready; I get ready. Later ~

Labels: