Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yvonne DeCarlo and Rod Cameron in Frontier Gal

COLD and WINDY
Stop at Albertson's to exchange starch cans that don't work for starch cans that do work. Drive home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami, and chips. Work on computer for awhile. Talk to Beth on phone. Back to computer and try watching old westerns. Into living room and watch Frontier Gal, with Rod Cameron and Yvonne DeCarlo. Make beans for lunch; eat and view show. Down for nap with girls. Up in two hours. Bring in mail - two magazines. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Work in office on Dawn of Eagles my WIP. Change outside porch lights. Start dinner by shucking corn and making salads. Set up BBQ. Beth home so I start corn. She checks her mail and e-mail. I serve dinner and we eat and talk. After dessert she washes her hair. I write here. She into office for a few minutes. We watch NCIS recording from last night. Then she off to shower while I get ready. Later ~