Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hawaii Five-0 cast

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Bring in recycle bin.
Dive into WIP and work on it for awhile. e-mail from Byron - he liked the review. Into living room and watch the rest of the Gene Autry western I started yesterday. Eat tortillas while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up in two hours. Bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. To office and work some more on WIP novel. Into kitchen and start getting dinner ready - salads and marinade. Watch computer to see when Beth leaves work. She's left. I start BBQ. She's home shortly. Help her in with her stuff. Put steak on BBQ. She does a few chores then starts cooking her chicken. We eat and talk. After dessert, e watch Hawaii Five-0 from last night. She sends e-mail to her boss, then showers. I write here then get ready. Later ~