Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, February 06, 2012


My Birthday - 69 ~
Ride with Beth to meeting. Brenda will take her to work. I leave early and drive home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls - no chips. Lock up good as garage door is still broken. Girls get their baths from Marchelle. Home and fix some lunch. Beth calls and drive to her place of employment to give her her car - she drops me off back home. I go to sleep with phone beside my bed. It rings in 30-minutes. Garage door guy on his way over. He here and fixes door in 20-minutes. I back to nap with girls. Up 3:30. Bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth; clean up side yard. Work in office for awhile. To kitchen and start salads. Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. We eat and talk. After dessert we both into office and work. She showers; I get ready. Later ~