Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sarah Jones add Jorge Garcia, in a scene from Alcatraz

Home after meeting to check on girls. Brush teeth then off to haircut. Home after haircut and check e-mail with girls, salami and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Later on, move into living room and continue watching The Last Hard Men, with Heston and Coburn. Make some lunch and eat while watching movie. Jimmy George called from Mississippi while I was viewing and we talked for awhile. Down for nap with girls. Up 2:30. Check e-mail; then out and bring in mail; Feed girls; open mail for Beth; Clean up side yard. Have some cookies while working at computer. Spend time in office; then into kitchen and shuck some corn. Get BBQ ready and plugged in. Make salads. Beth home and to bank and back. Put corn on while she looks for binder in office. I tart BBQ corn. When we're ready and everything's on table, we eat. After dessert, we watch Alcatraz from last night. Into office where I write here. Beth calls BOA. She showers; I write here. Later ~