Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Yvonne DeCarlo; Rex Reason; Rory Calhoun, in a scene from Raw Edge (1956)

Gas up on way home from meeting. On home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, sausage and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Talk to Beth for a moment. Back to work on computer. Move into living room and watch Raw Edge, with Rory Calhoun and Yvonne DeCarlo. Make a small lunch and eat while viewing movie. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out to bring in mail. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Over to Beth's place of employment and follow her in the Tracker to Bermuda Dunes airport. Drop her back at work and I drive home. I check e-mail and read some news stories. Into kitchen and get steak ready as well as Beth's chicken. Set up BBQ. Start making salads. Turn on debate. Beth home and I hep bring in her stuff. Both watch debate while I continue making dinner. BBQ steak. She fixes chicken. We eat and watch debate. She cleans up after dinner. Turn on debate in office so she can work; I join her and write on blog. At 7:00, we into living room and watch CSI: Vegas - Marg Hilgenberd's last show. Later ~