Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 23, 2012

The Florida debate we didn't see

RAIN LATER
Drop Blue at his house on way home. I continue on way and arrive home to meet girls. Check e-mail and news sites with girls ans chips. UPS drops check for Beth. Call her and she over to pick up check. I back to office and continue working. Into living room to watch end of old Gene Autry western; have a couple tortillas and butter while viewing. After dessert, into bedroom and down for nap with girls. Up in an hour and check mail. Finally, out to bring in mail. Take my pill. Feed girls. Put out recycle bin. Work in office as it starts to sprinkle again. Start making dinner. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. We eat and talk. After dessert and problems finding GOP debate channel, we watch recording of last night's CSI: Miami, a rerun. Then it's work here while she showers. Later ~