Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Richard Springle, left, Aurora Florence and Chris Carsten in My Fair Lady

Grocery Shopping - leave meeting at 7:30 and drive to Albertson's. See Harry on way out and we talk. Home and unload and put away. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Wok at computer for awhile. Beth home and I fix us lunch - left over taco stuff and chips. I rest in living room chair until it's time to change pants. Beth and I to McCallum Theater where we meet Brenda ans see My Fair Lady touring company. After we drive to her place of employment. I out to pick up Panda express. Back to her place of work. I help her fix new phone; see Jo; and we home. We eat Panda Express Orange Chicken. After we clean up, she showers while I write here in office, I clean up. Later ~