Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, January 06, 2012


Leave meeting at 7:30 and drive to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Drop her stuff at her employers' on way home - see her. Once home, I give snack to babies then check e-mail and news sites with girls. Work at computer for awhile. To living room and watch
Mexicali Rose with Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette. Make soup for lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up 2:00 and check e-mail. Out to get mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and work at computer. Into kitchen and start dinner and make salads. Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home. Help her bring here stuff in. We eat and talk. After dessert both into office. I write here. She in and wash her hair. Eventually she showers. I get ready. Later ~