Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Spending New Years Day Together (no parade or games)

Happy New Year's Day!
No Parade; no football game. The new year has fallen on a Sunday once again and every thing's postponed until tomorrow.
Beth up early; gets ready and off to Hall to help Brenda clean. I up 5:30. Shower and dress; check e-mail and news sites; plus work at computer for awhile. Bring in Sunday Paper. Fix breakfast and eat while reading paper. Trim beard. Into office and work at computer.Beth home from Hall. We talk. She has chores to do. We both into office to work. I into kitchen and fix us lunch. We eat. I have dessert; then I'm down for a nap with girls. Beth goes by her place of employment for awhile. I up and work at computer. She is here ironing on service porch. I get food and feed girls. Back into office and work some more. Beth joins me again. I into kitchen and start salads. Beth gets Alfredo going. Set table and eventually eat. After dessert we clean up. I into office to order Zicam. She showers. I get ready. Later ~