Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 31, 2011


Grocery shopping after I leave meeting early. No Zicam chewies, so stop at drugstore on way home and they're out too. Buy some orange flavored Zicam. Home and unload car; Brenda helps. I put stuff away. Into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls (no chips). Brenda starts taking Christmas stuff down; I help when I can. when she finishes she cleans floor again and leaves. I make corn tortilla and butter lunch, After dessert I down for nap with girls. I up at 2:30. Check e-mail and hers. Sh hre and has brought in mail. We jump into car and look at house on Gardess. Home and I feed girls. Into office and work for awhile. She joins me. We work and talk. I into kitchen and start grating cheese,tomatoes and lettuce. Microwave beans and tortillas. We have dinner - tacos. After dessert we clean up. Decide to goto bed early and no movie. I into ofic and finish writing here. Beth showers. I get ready. Later ~