Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bobby Diamond (Joey) on Beaut (Fury) - 8mm blowup

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Beth calls and has me order something for her. I do it. Try to work some more but she calls back. Finally work on computer again. Into living room and watch an old Gene Autry western. Make some lunch then continue to view. After dessert I down for nap with girls. Up in an hour and check for mail out front. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work on computer for awhile. Try to copy Fury tape for James; no luck - machine is not changing gears. Into kitchen and make her a salad. Start dinner. In here to write the beginning of blog. beth home. Start microwave. Set table and we eat. Mike Sulzinger calls - I call him back after dinner and we talk awhile. Beth washes her hair and showers while I surf web. I finally get ready. Later ~