Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 25, 2011


MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011
Sleep in day. Beth up and gets ready, then off to Hall - Paul will help her clean. I up 6:30 - shower and shave then dress. Into kitchen and make breakfast. Bing in Sunday paper and eat while reading. Beth home and we talk. I into and check mail and Facebook. Sit on couch with girls. She does my pill boxes while I talk and look on. She in to iron while I sit on couch with girls and slumber. She makes some phone calls. I listen. Both putz around - I call Harry. We both change clothes then off to Pacifica for afternoon Christmas dinner. See Mich. Home and change clothes again. She looks up tickets for South Pacific at McCallum. Into living room at 5:00 and watch J. Edgar. She showers. I write here the get ready. Later ~