Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Filming Rio Diablo (1992)

Home after meeting; check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Tom and the window washers are here to do windows and solar panels. I work on computer for awhile. Into living room and turn on TV. Make lunch and eat while watching Gene Autry and Smiley in Red River Valley (1936). Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Put Christmas balls into glass bowl. Put some more stuff in shed. Into office and catch up on mail and things. Shuck some corn. Turn on BBQ in back. Start O'Reilly. Beth home and help her bring her stuff inside. I start corn. We eventually eat. It RAINS while we have dinner. After dessert and cleanup, we watch last night's CSI: Vegas. She showers while I write here. Get ready then: Later ~