Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Gene Autry and Champion

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Drive over to Beth's employers' placed and follow her as she takes Geo to Bermuda Dunes aiport. Drive her back to work then I home. Work at computer. Into living room and watch Stardust on the Sage with Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette. Make lunch and eat while viewing movie. Down for nap with girls. Up in an hour. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work in office for the rest of the afternoon. Turn on news in dining room. Beth home. help her in with her stuff. She starts making potato cheese dish; I make salads. Set table then we eat. After ice cream and clean up, we watch last night's Hawaii Five-0. She shower; I get ready. Both work in office. Later ~