Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Filming Camp Runamuck at the Columbia Ranch (1965)

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall to decorate for Christmas. I up 6:00 - shave; shower; dress. Out and bring in Sunday paper. Make breakfast and eat while reading Sunday paper. After, I trim beard and tidy up. To office to check e-mail and news sites. Open some pill packages for Beth. Clean up kitchen; make bed. Beth home and we talk for awhile. She work in office while I work at kitchen table. I fix lunch and we eat. Drive down street to look at a house. Home. I down for nap with girls. Up at 3:00. Feed girls; little one eats everything. Into office and work for awhile. Beth on phone and her computer. Both work some in afternoon. I make dinner and we eat. Into living room to watch various TV shows. She showers. I clean up and write here. Later ~