Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, November 25, 2011

Bridesmaids

Leave meeting early and drive to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Home after and put away stuff I bought for us. No Brenda as she's at her mother's for Thanksgiving weekend. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work on computer for awhile - writing synopsis for one of my scripts. Into living room and watch Stagecoach to Mesa City, with Lash LaRue and Al "Fuzzy" St. Johns. Have guacamole and chips for lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Into kitchen an find Beth has been home fora little bit. She reads paper while I fed girls. Misty eats but Daisy doesn't. I work in office while she reads at table. We watch recording of DWTS final show. We eat Mexican leftovers and they're good. She washes her hair while I write here. Into living room to watch Bridesmaids. Very funny. She showers. I write here. Later ~