Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

With Kenny Rogers on Rio Diablo set

Leave meeting 5-minutes early and drive home. Check e-mail and news sites. Leash up Misty and drive her to vet down the road. Check her in for her dental surgery. Drive on to Cathedral City to pick up tortilla chops for Thursday. Home and work at computer with little girl (Daisy) at my side. Off to Palm Desert at 10:00 and to Tommy Bahama's to get three new shirts for myself. Pick up a Western Bacon Cheeseburger then home. Watch Sunday's recording of Boardwalk Empire. Work in office then down for nap with Daisy. Up and dress. Check e-mail. Out to get mail and bring in inside. Feed Daisy but she won't eat. Open mail for Beth. Got a few DVDs. One comes Fed Ex a few minutes later. Shuck some corn. Work in office. Vet calls. Beth calls. Drive to vet at 4:15. Beth there. Pay bill then into see Misty. She'd tired and woozy. Doc talks to us. Home; start BBQ. Berth to office to work. I start BBQing corn-on-the-cob. We eat and watch GOP debate on CNN. Into office and try to submit a script. To living room and we watch last night's Hawaii Five-0. Clean up; she showers. I to office and write here. Later ~