Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Gym at Xavier where Gratitude Dinner was held

Sleep inday. Woke up at 6:00. Shaved and showered. Dressed and bring in papeer. Make breakfast and eat while reading Sunday paper. Beth in and joins me. I back to office qnd work on computer. Beth joins me and we work for awhile. Into dining room where she does my pill boxes. I work at computer. Fix some flatas for lunch and eat. She off to Chico's again while I down for nap. Beth actually joins me for a nap when she gets back from Chico's. We up at 3:00. Feed girls. Change into long pants and dress shirt. She gets changed. We off to arrive at Xavier Hiigh School for Gratitude Dinner. First time at new school. See a lot of old friends plus new friends, Sit with Dallad, Steve and Theresa Grippi. Good dinner and dessert. Beth and I leave as speaker is beginning. Home and to computer to check e-mail. Write in blog for yesterday and today. Watch Pan Am, recorded last week. Down for bed. Later ~