Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, November 04, 2011

16-year old me with Ray "Crash" Corrigan (1959)

Leave meeting early and drive to Sam's Club to shop for Hall; us; and her employer. By her place of employment and drop batteries and chicken. Home and unload our stuff and put away. Brenda there cleaning. I make popcorn and share. To office and check e-mail and news sites. Try to find program with calendar on it. Try to find program that had all my projects on it. Brenda leaves. I into living room; turn on TV. Switch around and make lunch. Eat while viewing whatever. Into office and check e-mail. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Into office and work at computer for awhile - try again for calendars. Beth home. Help her in with her stuff. Start making cheese, tomatoes and lettuce for tacos. Beth dives in, too. We eat and talk. Some O'Reilly. Both into office and work. She showers and I write here. Both get ready. Later ~