Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Beth's Pasadena High School 50th Reunion


Up around 5:45 in hotel (Weston Pasadena). Get ready and packed then check out. She gives me a tour of her old neighborhood; then we to Pasadena High School for a reunion brunch. Not as many people but still fun for Beth and he others. Sit with John and Sue Watts. Drive home and arrive at 2:30. Unpack and put away stuff. Beth over to see Harry and check on Annie. She was up yesterday in wheel chair. I down for nap with girls. Up 5:00. Beth is back. I download our pictures and start on blog. I make dinner and we eat: spinach souffle. Into living room and watch recording of last week's Pan Am. She showers and I write here. Get ready. Later ~