Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, October 27, 2011


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Beth's employers in town today. I work at computer for awhile. Read some more SOE to check. Into living room and turn on TV. Watch The Old West with Gene Autry, Pat Buttram, Gail Davis. and Dick Jones. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and check mail. Bring in mail from outside. Big package delivered for Beth - rolling laundry basket. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Back to office and do some more work on computer. Move into dining room. Beth calls; she's on way to see Annie and Harry. Grate some cheese and put it on chips. Set table. Beth home. O'Reilly starts.Help her in with her stuff. Microwave cheese and chips; plus beans on side. We eat and watch O'Reilly. After ice cream she washes her hair. I write some here. Into living room and watch recording of a rerun of
CSI: Vegas. I finish writing here. She showers. I look up I Love Lucy stage show. Later ~