Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, October 19, 2011


Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Drive over to Palm Springs Ford to pick up Beth who dropped Van for an oil change. Drop her at her place of work then home. I watch some TV: the end of a Gene Autry. I fix lunch early and eat while watching TV, Back over and pick her up and to Ford to get van. I home then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office for awhile. Try call tony Brubaker, leave message. More work in office. Tony calls back and we talk for a short time before Beth gets home, We'll talk tomorrow. Beth in and we talk before sh leaves for dinner out with Theresa and Ann. I watch TV and have some soup and crackers. Beth home at 7:00. We watch recording of last night's NCIS. She showers and we both get ready. Later ~