Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, October 14, 2011


Leave meeting at 7:30 and drive to Sam's to shop for Hall. Drop some employer stuff to Beth. By shoe shop to pick up Beth's purse and the guy isn't there. Home and unload our stuff and take it inside and put away. Brenda there. Make popcorn and share with Brenda. I check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Work at computer. Brenda cleans. Beth here for a few minutes then leaves. I work on computer until Brenda leaves; then turn on TV and watch One More Train to Rob, with George Peppard, Diana Muldar, and John Vernnon. Make sandwich and eat while watching. Down for nap with girls. Up ande bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Drive over to shoe repair and the guy has closed for the day. Home and work at computer for awhile. Beth home. Help her in with her stuff. We talk and I turn on O'Reilly. She cooks then we eat while watching Hannity. She into office to work for a few minutes. I turn on TV. We watch recording of last night's Person of Interest. She showers; I clean up and write here. Get ready. Later ~