Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, October 05, 2011


Cloudy and windy later
After meeting follow Beth to Palm Springs Ford Quick Service to drop the Scion off to get new tires. Drive her back to her place of employment. I home - she calls to tell me the car will be ready a 11:30. I fix an early lunch and eat while watching the second half of The War Wagon on TV. Ice cream for dessert. At 11:00 drive over and pick her up; To Ford place and pick up her car. See Tony who now runs the place. She back to work and I home. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work for awhile in office. Wind comes up. Put away dishes. Beth home - help her unload. She starts dinner while I turn on O'Reilly. I BBQ shrimp for her. By the time we eat Hannity is on. After we clean up, we watch last night's NCIS. She showers; I write here. Both get ready. Later ~