Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Opening Party for Dylan's Volley Ball Club Last Night




Sleep in day. Up 5:30 - shave and pills; cookies for girls. Work at computer checking e-mail. Shower and dress. Set up for breakfast and Sunday paper. Beth up and into kitchen. We eat and read paper. She into our bedroom to sort and toss her old clothes. I work at computer and start cleaning off my desk. Start on making an emergency picture card for front window of our girls. Make some lunch and we both eat. Message from Harry on cell phone. Down for nap with girls while she does my pills. Up at 2:30. Check e-mail. Into kitchen - feed girls. Clean up table and put pills away. Into office and continue working on dog card for front kitchen window. Transfer Dylan's opening night pics to disc for her. Finish cleaning off desk. Beth is making some potato dish with cheese and ranch dressing. I set table. I make salads. Beth heats up potato dish and we eat while watching Huckabee. Clean up after and into office to write here; Beth washes her hair. We watch the latest CSI: Vegas. Get ready. Later ~