Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ya' can't get away from those damn bikers

After meeting to Albertson's - then on to Sherry's for my haircut. See Mel, Sharon. Lauren. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Out to shop at Macy's for a couple of shirts; and on to Albertson's for catch up grocery shopping. Home and call Beth. Make simple lunch and some TV: Four for Texas. Contract from Caleb. Find a paragraph concerning movie rights and e-mail him. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean side yard. Shuck corn for dinner. Work in office for rest of afternoon. Beth home and hep her in with stuff. We talk for awhile. She scrubs BBQ grill. I grill corn-on-the-cob. She works in office. We eat; hen clean up. She washes her hair while I write here in office. Both get ready. Later ~