Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Friday, September 23, 2011

Arriving on Coronado Island for the weekend

After meeting get car washed. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Start packing and making sure I have everything. Talk to Beth. Fix and eat lunch. Snooze in front of TV. Beth home and we get everything ready and loadeed. Take off for San Diego and Coronado Island at 2:00. RAINS along way. Map Quest gave us long way around. Arrive Lowe's hotel 5:00. Check in and to local Mexican place, Miguel's. Eat an enjoyable dinner then home. Watch some TV in room whilew getting ready for bed. Later ~