Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, September 16, 2011

Outlaws force George Montgomery to help them rob the bank Gun Dual in Durango (1957)

Leave meeting at 7:30 and drive to Sam's to shop for Hall. Home and put awa the stuff I bought for us. Brenda there - she's already cleaned office. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Share some chips with Brenda. Paul the bug man her to spray inside and out. Eventually Sean gets here and starts to work on my blog which is having publishing problems. Jimmy George calls and I'll call him back this afternoon. Henry Park calls - he's reviewing And Action! for his web site and he interviews me for some time. Hang up and pay Sean for his work. Sean leaves. Call Henry back and he says he can get rest of info from my web site. Into living room and turn on TV. Gun Duel in Durango (1957) with George Montgomery is on The Western Channel so I watch it while eating a frozen dinner for lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out and bring in UPS and mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and work with new computer. Call Jimmy George and we talk for awhile. Get stuff out for dinner. Beth home and help her unload her stuff. Start dinner while she checks her computer. We eat while watching O'Reilly and Haniity. Clean up and she outside to water. Into office to work here. More time spent on computer. She gets ready for bed with a shower. I get ready. Later ~