Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Barbara Britton and Sonny Tufts behind the scenes on The Untamed Breed set

Message on Linkedin from Caleb Pirtle III regarding his new job in e-publishing. Write him beck using e-mail. To meeting with Beth. Appointment with Jason to adjust my hearing aides after meeting. Drop some photos at CVS for prints. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work in office for awhile - finish Beth's story. Do a few more things then into living room to watch The Untaimed Breed with Sonny Tufts but tune to Western Channel fare and see the end of Reprisal with Guy Madison again. Made a sandwich and ate lunch while viewing. Down to nap with girls keeping clothes on as UPS may deliver. Up and into office checking e-mail. UPS delivers new computer and frozen steaks. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Into office. Jimmy George calls. Jerry called and they talked for a long time. We talk for awhile. I shuck some corn for tonight's dinner. Work at computer some more. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. I have president's job speech on but mute. Start BBQ. Watch some speech. Put corn on as O'Reilly begins. Serve dinner at 5:30 and we eat. Hannity begins and we have ice creqm. I into office and work at computer. Beth joins me after a while. Both work in office. We get ready. Later ~