Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, August 30, 2011


Left 5-minutes early with Beth so we could make it to her doctor's appointment at 8:30. Wound is looking really good - new skin growing. Wrap her up again and make next appointment for another apligraft. Drop her at her place of work and I home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and a few chips. Make some lunch then watch "Frontier Fugitives" with Dave O'Brien, Tex Ritter, and Guy Wilkerson. Eat while viewing movie. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Read some. Into office and work at computer for awhile. Beth home. She reads mail and I shuck corn. Start BBQ the put corn on. We eat while watching O'Reilly. Beth stays for Hannity while I into office and watch Elvis on YouTube. She joins me while I write here. She gets ready and so do I. Later ~