Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 29, 2011

Reprisal director George Sherman and Kathryn Crosby on the set

Leave meeting on time as they're running over. Drive home - stop for gas and no Nader. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Call Beth and talk for awhile. Into living room and watch last nights episode of Entourage; plus On Top of Old Smoky with Gene Autry, Gail Davis and Smiley Burnette. Make some lunch and eat while viewing TV. Into bedroom and down for nap with girls. Up at 1:50 - Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. I scan new Cowboy's and Indians magazine. Watch the ending of Reprisal with Guy Madison. Beth home and I help her bring in her stuff. She starts dinner while I work in office. In to eat and we watch O'Reilly. She washes her hair. I into office and write here. She calls her niece, Kelly. Get ready for bed. Later ~