Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 22, 2011


Both to meeting today - first time since last Tuesday for me. Stop at Von's and pick up something for Beth; on to CVS and get some mouthwash for me and a watch for her. Home. Try call Jimmy George. Talk to Beth. I to drop packages at UPS for her then home. Work at computer for awhile. Watch Entourage recording. Make some lunch and watch Boots and Saddles with Gene Autry while I eat. Down for nap with girls. Beth joins me while I sleep. Up at 3:00 and feed girls. Back and talk to Beth. Get up and dress. Bring in mail and open it for Beth. I into office and work on project. Beth checks her e-mail pile and into dining room. I join her. Start BBQ. Make salads. Start grilling my QVC steak while she fries her QVC chicken. We eat and talk. Clean up and I put out trash. Into office and write here. She gets ready for bed followed by me. Later ~