Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Misty has been very concerened about Beth


We decide not to do meeting at 2:00 a.m. - she's been throwing up all night; my stomach still isn't good. I up 4:00. Shower and dress. Make breakfast and eat. No antibiotics. Work on computer. Get her up at 5:30. She wants to go to her doctor appointment rain or shine. We're both ready by 8:00 and leave for doctor at 8:15. Her wound is doing OK. Getting better and better. They'll do graft on Friday. We home and she to bed. I make some toast and honey then stay up for another hour before I join her. We both sleep until 2:00. I up and drive to Von's for crackers and Gatorade. Home and she eats crackers and Gatorade. I have some, too. She sleeps in p.m. - I work at computer. She wants nothing to do with food. I BBQ a steak on grill; eat while watching O'Reilly with Laura Ingram. In to see her. Work at computer. I into bed beside her and we sleep early. Later ~