Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Having a hard time waking up from her nap

Up feeling better but not great. Queasy through meeting. After to Sherry's for haircut. Call Beth and meet her at Ramona Tire; drive her to her place of employment. Sam by to help put MDD boxes away, etc. Down for nap at 11:00. Nap until 1:30. Up and check computer. Call Beth. Over to pick her up and to pick up her car. She back to work and I home. Bring in mail and feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Eat a waffle and some bacon. Work at computer for awhile. Beth home and I help her in with her stuff. I fix dinner while we watch O'Reilly with Laura Ingram. Eat and TV. She cleans up. Get her ready for shower. She showers. I get ready and she gets ready. Later ~