Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Beth gets money ready for bank deposit

Beth, Sheri, and me at MDD banquet

Beth has good, almost painless sleep all night. We up early. I get ready then help her to get ready. To dining room for breakfast together. Several of her fellow committee members stop by to talk. Brenda there - she's working in hospitality room. We to room while Beth gets money ready for trip to bank. Sheri takes her to bank. I talk to Brenda; take some pics; to room for nap. Beth back and I up from nap. She to room to put her leg up. We talk and TV. No QVC, thank God. We spend the rest of the afternoon in room then get ready for banquet. She off to planning meeting; I join her at 6:00 for banquet. Fellow members join me at table and finally Beth gets there. Dinner and chat with friends. Beth and I leave before speaker and go to room. Get ready for bed and watch NCIS marathon until we go to sleep. Later ~