Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Beth's Foot - no vacuum for a day. Pain Clinic tomorrow

Home quick after meeting - check e-mail but don't read. Hi to girls; then straight to Beth's place of employment to pick her up. We to Eisenhower for her appointment with Dr. Shultz. Nearly first one in and he says it looks better but he's sending her to Pain Clinic starting tomorrow. We to car and zip up to credit union; then over to Pet Smart to get Daisy food; on to Costco to pick up her new glasses and back to her place of work. I off to pick up hamburger and chicken Sante Fe at Carl's, Jr. Home with food. Phone message for Beth from pain clinic. Call her with info. I go ahead and eat while I watch second episode of Entourage. She home and eats. I down for nap with girls. She reads paper and works on MDD stiff. I up and feed girls. Bring in mail. She opens mail and reads. I into office and work at computer. I to bank to for her; then to gas up her car. Home. She's taking calls regarding MDD. We watch O'Reilly. I make dinner and we eat. At 6:00 I into office and one of her MDD ladies drops by. I write here. Lady gone. Get Beth ready for shower. Get her ready for bed. I get ready. Later ~