Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tug coming up alongside ship - Hawaii 2010

My regular table partner on our 2010 cruise to Hawaii

Drop off QVC return at PDPO for Beth. By CVS to pick up birthday cards for Beth (her birthday is July 29th). Gas up Dodge. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer. Beth home. We sit at table and talk. I drive over to The River and pick up her hairspray. Home. Work at computer while she watches QVC. I out to gas up her car. I to kitchen to start making lunch. We eat and talk. Her nurse will be here at 1:00 p.m. - I down for nap with girls. I'm awakened by her screams of pain when the nurse changed her dressing. Finally up close to three. Bring in mail from outside. Give her mail to open. I feed girls. Sit with her and talk. A friend of hers drops by - the alanon lady for MDD. After she leaves, I join Beth in dining room. I start BBQ. She's back and forth from office to dining room. I BBQ steak for me and chicken for her. Make some salads. We eat and chat. Ice cream for dessert. Both into office to work - I write here. Get her ready for bed. I get ready. Later ~