Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Misty's citation and ribbon from Pets on Parade

The Doral Ballroom where the event was held

Misty with her award

Sleep in day. I up 5:30 a.m. - Ablutions as usual and dress. Wake Beth up while I prepare our breakfasts. Help her get up and on her way. Bring in paper and make breakfast. Eat while reading Sunday paper. She to kitchen to say "Hi". I help her get dressed. She finishes up and joins me at dining room table where we talk. I work at computer for awhile while she reads paper. She pays some bills; then we off to Pets on Parade luncheon at The Doral Hotel. Meet and greet; eat; listen to program; and Misty gets a runner up ribbon and citation for Best Large Canine. Drive home and talk. I feed girls upon arrival home. Then it's down for nap with girls - and Beth, who is beside me upon awakening. I order pizza. Both work at computer; then we drive to Pappa Dan's to pick up dinner. Home and we eat - girls get crusts. Start getting Beth ready for shower. She showers. Both get ready for bed. Later ~