Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, July 15, 2011

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Leonard Nimoy in conversation with someone on location at Vasquez Rocks for original Star Trek TV Show

William Shatner on original Star Trek set with some visitors

Beth stays home in bed while I go to meeting. She has the vac on her ankle and didn't sleep all night.
Stop for some produce on way home from meeting. Beth is up and moving around when I get there. Help get her dressed and moving even more. I check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Talk with Beth in kitchen. Courtney received the script. Fix a little lunch for Beth and me; then I down for nap until 1:30. Up and dress. Brenda meets us here and we all to Eisenhower for another appointment with Dr. Shultz. Home and Brenda leaves after some talk around table. Get some things together. She to bedroom and rests. I work at computer and start dinner - salads. Get her into dining room and we eat. Start getting her ready for bed as It can be a lengthy process. I help her take shower with thing on ankle. She into bed; I get ready. Later ~