Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Walt R. was at the 4th celebration

Bob H. and friend showed up

Theresa G. and Tom M.

Help her keep ice on her foot all night.
Both of us sleep in. I up first and check e-mail. While I shave and shower, she gets up and starts her daily ablutions. I out to bring in Sunday paper. Then I set up for breakfast. Check with Beth and help her get dressed. Into kitchen and fix breakfast for. I sit down and start eating with Sunday paper. She sits at table to eat. Brenda calls. While I shave, she gets ready then drives to her place of employment to meet Brenda. I finish getting ready for day then into office and work on e-mails. Beth home and we have some lunch I fixed. Both of us down for naps with girls. I up to get her ice for her ankle. Feed girls. She finally up and joins me. We talk in dining room. Turn on BBQ. We cook steak and chicken. Eat, Into office and we work. Later ~