Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, July 03, 2011

July 2, 2011

Pup tents at Fort Lincoln

With Jean; kitchen lady at motel in Sidney, MT.

Stan Corliss, Mary Francis Fenady, and Beth at Fort Lincoln

Up at my usual time and Beth up at hers. After breakfast we to Fellowship Hall - I follow her. After meeting I grocery shop and she by her place of employment to check up on place. I home and unload - put away stuff. She home and helps me finish up. We keep unpacking from the trip. I make her lunch at noon; then we both down for naps after that. I wake up at 3:00. She already up. I feed girls. Bring in mail and we open and read. Work in office for awhile. Beth makes phone calls. Fix us some dinner and we talk. Putz around for awhile then both get ready for bed. Later ~