Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Filming on Republic's Back Lot New England Street - 1950s)

Leave Hall before meeting begins and drive to get blood draw. Home to check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Drive over to Eisenhower to meet Beth in Dr, Shultz's office - he checks out her ankle; then we leave. She back to work and I home. I home and Joel by with neon sign for Beth - it's wrapped for travel: we're taking it to our sister-in-law in Montana who has a cancer center in her home. Make some lunch then watch some Young Guns II, with Emilio Estevez and Keifer Sutherland. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and check e-mail. Work at computer for awhile. Exchange e-mails with our cousin Virginia Young re the Medora weekend while we're in Bismarck. Into dining room to watch some news and O'Reilly. Beth home and I help her in with her stuff. I make dinner and we eat and talk. After cleaning up, she works around house and I write here. Take trash into garage, join her in office. She showers. I get ready. Later ~