Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Roy Rogers and Dale Evans filming their TV show at Iverson's Ranch (captured on 8 mm film by yours truly)

After meeting I drive up Hwy 111 to Imaging place to get a bi-annual sonogram of my transplanted kidney. After that, drive home and check e-mail and news sites with chips and girls. Work at computer for awhile. Talk to Beth. Into living room and watch Lights of Old Santa Fe, with Roy and Dale (their second picture together). Make some lunch and eat it while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out to get mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Call Beth about UPS delivery of check for Sam. I into office and check up on Lights of Old Santa Fe on IMBd Pro. Work at computer for awhile. Into watch O'Reilly - he interviews Herman Cain. Beth home and I put food on table. We eat and talk over ice cream. I put out trash. Into office and work beside Beth. She showers; I get ready. Later ~